HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY FROM CHITIKA USING BLOGGER BLOG OR WEB-SITY

My answer to question is yes?
As a blogger we all known that google adsense is the best affiliate  network in the world that do pay per click (PPC) programs. So I discided to write this article for those those bloggers who has tried Already of getting google adsense account approval.

even we  www.techzusng.com has got rejected by google adsense, as you visite techzusng did you see any ads living on the blog. You answer is no?

Because, let me stop here. I we soon  publish the reason why I got rejected by adsense. so now my question is have you tried of applying and getting rejected by  google adsense, if so keep reading this article. You got rejected by google adsense  Is not the end of the world you can still fine another affiliate network wish am using now chitika namely:

With chitika you can make money from your hard working not worry about getting rejected, note: there are still another affiliate network that also do pay per click ( PPC) you can use this network to monitaze and earn renvius from it which listen below.



This affiliate network infolinks.com, propellerads.com, media.net and clicksor.com ads, I don’t have must knowledge on them that is why am not using it. But you can use chitika to make money from your blogger blog or web-site which is another  good things.

Now let go about the chitika on how you can run the ads to your blogger blog or web-site. They was a day I got 1k pageveiws on my blog techzusng, so when I login into my chitika account I saw that I got 2k impression but next day I login into my account chitika I saw that my earning reduced am very sad, so I contact chitika customers and I got my earning back so beware of the affiliate network you always way rain your  traffic with.

A ways to apply to chitika


  • Go to www.chitika.com/publisher/, this mean you are applying as a chitika publisher partner
  • If you you can't access the link wish droped on the no1, them click here for redirecting you to chitika home page.
  • Once you have finshed >click on accept there team of use and policy>click on sommit? done
  • Finally wait for there approval mail once your site is approved you can login into your account and generate your first ads.
Good luck
Hope this article helpful if so drop your feedbacks let solve your problem with ads.

4 comments:

  1. thank for the post it helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/17/2017

    OK sir it help full God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank for the tutorial am Ali from Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank for the tutorial am Ali from Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Comments

Blog Archive

Own A Blog Like This
For Questions, Inquiries, Click Here
Page | Group - Follow us - Call us - Hire Us - Techzusng@gmail.com

JOIN TECHZUSNG FACEBOOK GROUP NOW - HERE

Recent

About Us

Weekly Posts

Recent

Comment

Featured post

FAN Ads Now Let You Earn Money From Your Mobile WebSites

Facebook has announced the expansion of the Audience Network to include support for mobile web, bringing the value of native ad format...

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Weekly